Please wear a mask when visiting our office. Thank you.
In order to protect our staff and patients, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment if you have been exposed to anyone who has recently tested positive for COVID. If you have an appointment with us in the coming days, please let us know as soon as possible if the above applies to you or if you are suffering any of the symptoms of possible coronavirus infection. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Office COVID-related Policies
The health and safety of our patients and our staff remain our first priority. Our office staff continue to adhere to hygiene and infection control protocols consistent with current CDC recommendations.
Below are the safety protocols that have been put in place:
- Patients are required to bring a face mask with them to their visit, and to wear it throughout their time in the office.
- All office personnel will be required to wear a mask.
- We ask that you do not bring extra family members to the visit, whenever possible, unless they are also scheduled to be seen for an appointment in the same time frame.
- We strongly encourage patients who have been asked to do so, to complete the Patient Registration by clicking the red Patient Registration button above at the top right corner of this page prior to arrival so that they can fill out necessary forms.
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance-required to use upon arrival.
- Unless otherwise requested, we ask that you arrive to the office not more than 5 minutes before your appointment time, as we are trying to limit contact between patients.
Wishing you and your loved ones continued health and safety. We appreciate your support more than ever!
Dr. Kelleher & Staff
Welcome to the office of Thomas J. Kelleher, O.D.
Your Optometrist in Philadelphia, PA
Call us at 215-632-5955 today.
Welcome to the office of Thomas J. Kelleher, O.D. in Northeast Philadelpia. Dr. Thomas Kelleher and his team strive to provide the best in optometry services. We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our optometry services and join our patient family by scheduling an eye exam appointment at our Northeast office.
Our office is a full service eye and vision care provider, accepting both eye emergencies as well as scheduled appointments. Patients throughout the Philadelphia area come to the office of Thomas J. Kelleher, O.D. because they know they will receive the personal attention and professional care that is our foundation. Dr. Kelleher and our team are dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times. At our office, we will explain every exam and procedure and answer all of our patients' questions. Additionally, we offer vision financing options and will work with vision insurance providers to ensure good eye health and vision care for all of our patients.
Our Approach to Optometry
Our one-on-one approach to optometry makes Dr. Kelleher and the staff the eye and vision care providers of choice in the Philadelphia area. Our optometrist offers the following services: complete eye exams, contact lenses, glasses, glaucoma testing, and pre- and post-operative care. For a complete list of services, visit our services page or call our Philadelphia office at 215-632-5955.
At the office of Thomas J. Kelleher, O.D., we are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a comfortable environment. Call us at 215-632-5955 or schedule an appointment today online.
Dr. Thomas Kelleher
Optometrist | | 215-632-5955
10501 Academy Road, Suite D
Philadelphia, PA 19114